Wake up with Coffee, Sunrise and Waffles
What a beautiful morning it was. I have an amazing guy who took me out to a field this morning to watch the sunrise with my dog and I.
Just some of my favorite pics from this morning. Aaron Wilhite is an amazing videographer/photographer and I am so thankful that I have someone in my life to capture every moment.
I got home from our sunrise date with a hunger that had to be treated! I have a long day of classes on Thursdays so I need something that will fill me up. Publix carries its Green-Wise brand of gluten-free waffles and they are cheaper than the leading brands, so I always grab a box!
This takes 5-Minutes so if you are in a rush like me in the morning, always a good choice! Pair it with some coffee, bananas, PB2 Peanut Butter and vegan/dairy-free butter and you’ve got yourself a YUMMY healthy breakfast!
- Green-Wise Gluten-Free Blueberry Waffles
- $3.04 @Publix
- 1 TBS of PB2 Peanut Butter
- $4.32 @Walmart
- A little pricey, but I do not put it in a lot of things so it lasts forever
- It is gluten-free and has no additives + I can’t afford almond butter so this is the next best thing!
- 1 Banana
- Honest story: I take them from my dining hall… sorry, not sorry. #free #poor #college
- 1/2 TBS of Cashew Milk
- Dairy-Free Butter (optional)
- Put two waffles in a toaster over/toaster and heat for 2-3Min
- For PB2: mix 1TBS of PB2 w/ 1/2 TBS of Cashew Milk
- Spread butter & PB2 on waffles
- Add banana slices
Coffee: A lot of people ask me constantly if I drink coffee. The answer is yes! But, I do not drink it black. Gross. I buy dairy-free SO DELICIOUS Creamer. It taste so yummy!
This coffee cup just truly describes my day! HAVE A BEAUTIFUL DAY EVERYONE.
Enjoy your waffles. Enjoy your life.
All I can say about this is, it is a quick make and yummy eat.